Comba adheres to its long-held corporate values of Pursuing Excellence & Cohesion. Comba strives to enrich the communities where its employees live and work and contribute to society. Comba worked with its customers, shareholders and employees to achieve win-win propositions.
- Communication Support
Comba undertakes major telecommunication support projects such as Beijing Summer Games, Shanghai Expo and Guangzhou Asian Games to provide ubiquitous and seamless wireless coverage. Comba also engaged in restoration of emergency communications in the aftermath of the Wenchuan Earthquake and Yushu Earthquake
Comba actively engages in education programs:
- Donation of CNY 3,000,000 to Guangdong Charity Federation for for building 10 libraries in the unprivileged elemental schools in North Guangdong.
- Donation of CNY1,000,000 to United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund
- Donation of CNY1,000,000 to the Education Fundation of Beijing University of Post and Telecommunication to support the development of telecommunication education
- Comba paticipated in Aid for Prairie Education Program, and our employees have been assisting about 150 poor children of Inner Mongolia amounting to millions of fund.
- Diaster Relief
As a telcommuncation infrastructure vendor, Comba not only donates cash to the disaster area and also takes the responsibility of restorinng commumications.
Comba sent rescue team to the disaster areas to restore mobile communications immediately after earthquakes hit Wenchuan and Yushu.
Comba donated CNY 2,700,000 to Sichuan/Wenchuan disaster area and CNY 600,000 for ambulance procurement for Yushu Health Bureau and designated hospitals
- Rural Area Communication Support
Comba actively engaged in Village-to-Village Telecommunication projects, providing infrastructure and network solutions in rural areas.
- Employee Care
An Employee on probation from Comba Nanjing Office was diagnosed with Acute lymphoblastic leukemia and the treatment needs large amount of money. Comba mobilized its employees for donation, and finally raised CNY 420,000 to help this employee to have bone marrow operation and overcome the disease.
- Tree-planting Program
Comba responds to the national call of tree-planting program. Comba has engaged in tree-planting from Year 2004 to Year 2006 in the Guangzhou Economic & Technology Development District. Mr. FOK Tung Ling, Chairman of the Board and President, also participated in the program.
- Tax Compliance
Comba assumes its social responsibility as a tax citizen and has been paying tax in accordance with law. Comba has been awarded as “A-grade Taxpayer”, “Honest Taxpayer” and “Top 100 Taxpayer” by Guangzhou Municipal Local Taxation Bureau. In 2010, Comba paid over CNY 300 million tax. Tax amounts to CNY 1.24 billion during the last 7 years.