Comba offers radio network planning and optimization training courses to help augment the technical capabilities of customer’s engineers in order to meet the increasing challenges of planning and maintaining high capacity networks. The following are some of the trainings offered by Comba:
- In-building System Design – Types of in-building solutions, design methodology, in-building RF propagation
- UMTS/HSPA Radio System Design – Capacity dimensioning, interference and network design issues
- WCDMA System Overview – Fundamentals of WCDMA system, WCDMA radio characteristics and network features
- GSM Radio System Design – Fundamentals of GSM, frequency planning and other GSM network design issued
- LTE Radio System Design – Fundamentals of LTE and LTE-A, radio network planning and design, VoLTE
- Small Cell Design
Comba’s professional trainer could tailor the training courses according to customer’s requirement, level of competency and experience.